A Will is a legal document which describes how you would like your assets or properties distributed at the end of your life. Assets include cash in bank accounts, retirement savings account (RSA), investments, houses and other personal possessions.
If you pass on without a Will, you would be considered to have died intestate. The effect of dying intestate is that your assets would be managed and distributed based on the laws of your State or religion and that law would determine who gets each asset. When this happens, your assets are shared and given to people who you may have preferred not to give. Your beneficiaries or loved ones may end up with less than they require for their basic needs. An intestate succession might also often lead to disputes amongst the surviving family members which may jeopardize the interest of younger members of the family.
How to Begin
- Go to https://arminvestmentcenter.com/product/basic-will to make the necessary payment
- After the payment, you would have to complete the Basic Will Template online
- Once completed, your Basic Will is generated
- Print out 3 copies of your Basic Will
- Sign each copy and ensure that your witnesses sign same
- Present all 3 copies at any Probate Registry of your choice (Every State High Court has a Probate Registry)
- Your signature and those of witnesses must bear the same date
- ARM Trustees would be in custody of a copy of your Basic Will if you nominate ARM Trustees as executors to the Will.
Want to Know more? Reach out to us now! – Click the Need Help? “Speak to an Advisor !” tab and send an inquiry or go here view our frequently asked question.