A Will is a legal document which describes how you would like your assets or properties distributed after the end of your life. Assets include cash in bank accounts, retirement savings accounts (RSA), investments, houses and other personal possessions.
If you pass on without a Will, you would be considered to have died intestate. The effect of dying intestate is that your assets would be managed and distributed based on the laws of your State or religion and that law would determine who gets each asset. When this happens, your assets are shared and given to people who you may have preferred not to give. Your beneficiaries or loved ones may end up with less than they require for their basic needs. An intestate succession might also often lead to disputes amongst the surviving family members which may jeopardize the interest of younger members of the family.
How to Begin
- Select “Add to Cart”
- Place your cursor on the “Cart” icon and select the “Checkout” option
- Complete Billing details and make payment to complete your order
- Check your e-mail for a ‘KYC Required’ mail and click on the link to complete your questionnaire
- Complete and submit the EasyWill questionnaire to generate your Will
- Check your email for a Download link, print out 3 copies and Sign your Will
Present all 3 copies at the Probate Registry nearest to you (Every State High Court has a Probate Registry) or allow ARM Trustees register your Will (this is at an additional cost and is open to Lagos residents only)
Want to Know more? Reach out to us now! – Click the “Need Help? Speak to an Advisor !” tab and send an inquiry or go here view our frequently asked question.