If you think about it for a minute, you insure everything that’s significant in your life; why not insure your child’s Education? One of the best gifts you can ever give is a good education – the Education Plan makes this happen. At ARM Life, the Education Plan gives you peace of mind about your child’s school fees. It is one less thing for you and your family to worry about.
Give your Child a good Education
Imagine your child having that quality primary or secondary education you have always dreamed of; imagine your child realising his or her career ambitions; all is possible with an ARM Education Plan filled with loads of living benefits:
- It doesn’t hit your pocket – Start with as low as N5000 monthly
- You get a tax free lump sum of all your investments and interest at the end of the Plan which is then used to fund the child’s education. You will also be paid in the event that something happens to you (critical illness or disability).
- You can access your money during the contract period (at no charge after three years).
- In the case that the policy holder dies before the policy reaches full term, ARM Life will continue to make the contributions for the rest of the term and make it available to the beneficiary at full maturity.
- We pay the Total Sum Assured should the death of the policy holder occur. We also pay a Maturity Benefit to the beneficiary at the end of the plan and twice the amount for which the policy holder is covered, if death of the policy holder is due to an accident.
- By choice, Death Benefits can be converted to instalment payments for the beneficiary as stated by the policyholder at the inception of the Plan.
- You get guaranteed return on investment with attractive rates.
- If you pay on time for two years, we will pay you a bonus (of 10% of the initial amount of protected amount that you agreed up to an overall maximum of 50% of the initial protected amount) into your policy.It can serve as a disciplined savings tool towards your child’s Education.
- In the event of the death of a named child (i.e. beneficiary), the child could be substituted by another child who is not necessarily a biological child. Where no such substitute exists, the policy can run to maturity.
Getting started is easy. To purchase an Education Plan, you need the following:
- Duly filled proposal form.
- One passport-sized photograph.
- A valid means of identification.
- Evidence of age.
- Proof of address such as your utility bill, current Drivers Licence.
- Evidence of payment.
Let ARM Life help you get your Education going today!