The Protection Plan from ARM Life gives you peace of mind about future expenses if something goes wrong and you can’t earn the money you and your family need. You can ensure that your family and loved ones get a payout for things like: School Fees, any outstanding Debt that you owe, your Home Loan, everyday expenses, Retirement expenses and more!
Worry less about life’s uncertainties with the two types of Protection Plans:
- Limited Protection Plan – This plan is for a defined period of time (five or ten years). It provides Pay-As-You-Go protection that is cheap because if you don’t need the protection during the time that you have this in place, you don’t get anything back.
- Permanent Protection Plan – With this option, you are protected for your entire life. You pay a fixed amount on a regular basis.
The Protection plan protects you with loads of living benefits:
- You get a tax free lump sum of all your investments and interest at the end of the Plan which is then used to fund your expenses.
- You will be paid a lump sum in the event that something happens to you during the contact period (critical illness, disability).
- In the event of death, we pay a Maturity Benefit to the beneficiary at the end of the plan and twice the amount for which the policy holder is covered, if death of the policy holder is due to an accident.
- By choice, Death Benefits can be converted to installment payments for the beneficiary as stated by the policyholder at the inception of the Plan.
- Permanent Protection Plan allows you to get a loan for your expenses.
Getting started with ARM Life Protection plan is easy. To purchase a Benefit Plan, you need the following:
- Duly filled proposal form.
- One passport-sized photograph.
- A valid means of identification.
- Evidence of age.
- Proof of address such as your utility bill, current Drivers Licence.
- Evidence of payment.
This is a Protection Plan for the Love of Love – a plan you will never regret all your life. Contact us today.