A Will outlines what you would like to happen to your estate after your demise, while RSA Wills describe what you would like to happen to your Retirement Savings after demise. It ensures that your assets and possessions are administered according to your wishes and aspirations.
How to Begin
- Completion of ARM Trustees RSA Wills Form
- Submission of three original validly executed Will Forms, a passport picture and copy of valid identification in sealed envelopes marked private and confidential and submit at our offices
- Payment of sign on fees through bank transfer and thereafter payment of annual fees (please contact us for account details)
Depending on your region and other factors, there is a varied pricing structure. Also processing requirements may vary. Pricing is broken down to:
- Government Fee, payable at the Probate Registry
- Administrative fee, payable here on this product page
- Annual recurring payments, via direct debits effective one year from initial setup.