Are you making the most of your money? Have you stopped to think about how you are going to pay for:
- The wedding you have always dreamt of?
- The deposit on the home you want?
- That overseas trip or family holiday?
- The education you want to be able to give your children?
- Any outstanding debt that you owe?
- Your retirement?
The Savings Plan gives you peace of mind about future expenses. And if something happens to you and you can’t earn the money you and your family need, you know that their financial burden will be a lot less.
Imagine your family having direct access to funds when they need it; imagine you being able to pay for all those expenses earlier mentioned; all is possible with an ARM Savings Plan with extra protection:
- Save with as low as N10,000 monthly
- You get a tax free lump sum of all your investments and interest at the end of the Plan which is then used to fund your expenses
- You will be paid a lump sum in the event that something happens to you (critical illness or disability)
- You can access your money during the contract period (at no charge after three years)
- We pay the Total Sum Assured should the death of the policy holder occur. This plan also takes care of Funeral expenses
- We pay a Maturity Benefit to the beneficiary at the end of the plan and twice the amount for which the policy holder is covered, if death of the policy holder is due to an accident
- By choice, Death Benefits can be converted to installment payments for the beneficiary as stated by the policyholder at the inception of the Plan
- You get guaranteed return on investment with attractive rates
How to Begin
Getting started with ARM Life Savings Plan is easy. To purchase a Benefit Plan, you need the following:
- Duly filled proposal form.
- One passport-sized photograph.
- A valid means of identification.
- Evidence of age.
- Proof of address such as your utility bill, current Drivers Licence.
- Evidence of payment.
Get an ARM Life Savings Plan today; It’s a decision you’ll love for the rest of your life!